When you’re running a business, time is always the most precious resource that you have at your disposal.
As a business owner or a manager, you always think about how to improve the efficiency of the processes within your organization. What are you spending more time on than you should?
Is there a room for improvement with the new software that could help you automate some of your routine tasks and, as a result, save a lot of time?
Education and the employee testing are important parts of corporate culture
In the modern economy every successful company is built around its corporate culture. To know impeccably your customers and products or services your company offers to your clients is the most important part of it.
It doesn’t matter whether your business is a big factory or a small restaurant — there’s always a very specific set of knowledge and skills your employees must have in order to help your business grow and be successful.
It means that at some point you need to both educate your employees and test their knowledge in order to make sure that your system works as expected.
Why the old way of testing is less efficient than it can be
Training and testing employees can be very time-consuming tasks. If you do it with a pen and paper, you have to do manually a lot of things:
- print the test;
- find a free room with enough tables and chairs;
- spend some time with the test takers while they take the test;
- collect all the papers;
- check the answers;
- calculate final scores;
- analyze all results in order to understand where your training was less effective than you expected.
And you have to do it over and over again.
Today, when literally everything is automated with various web applications and online services, there must be a better way of doing it. And, of course, such a solution exists.
An online testing tool can save a lot of time and other resources for your company
Today you don’t need to do any of those things listed above. Modern web applications that allow you to create tests online, like HmmQuiz, will do half of these tasks for you automatically, and the second half (which includes everything related to paper, tables, and chairs) will be simply unnecessary:
- you don’t need to print anything on paper — the tests will be created and taken online;
- you don’t need to find a free room for testing — if your test takers have smartphones, that’s all you need;
- you don’t need to sit and watch your test takers taking the test — the application will control the process with an automated timer;
- you don’t need to collect papers — there’s nothing to collect in the first place, plus the online testing tool will finish the test automatically when the test time is over;
- you don’t need to check the answers — HmmQuiz will do it for you automatically;
- you don’t need to calculate final scores — HmmQuiz will do it for you automatically too;
- you don’t need to compare manually different test takers’ exam results in order to understand which questions were more difficult for your employees than the others — the web app will prepare the aggregate statistics for you automatically.
The amount of time and other resources you can save by simply starting using a web application like HmmQuiz for your employee testing processes can be even bigger than it might seem at the first glance.