Quiz takers say this a lot when your tests are really good. HmmQuiz will help you create excellent tests, exams, and quizzes online.
Why to use HmmQuiz in your business or in education
Save hours of your time
HmmQuiz automatically calculates for you tests results, prepares detailed reports, starts and finishes tests, and much more.
Reduce the paperwork
With HmmQuiz you don't need paper, printers, printer consumables, pens, pencils, markers, staplers, folders, along with tables and filing cabinets to keep all of this.
Facilitate on-site or remote testing
Whether your test takers are in your office or remote — all you need is devices (computers, smartphones, or tablets) connected to the Internet.
Automate the test takers management
Whether you have 5 or 500 quiz takers, it takes just a few minutes to add all of them to HmmQuiz and instantly make them ready to take your tests.
How to use HmmQuiz
Create a test
Add quiz takers
Start the test
1. Set time limits. Your tests can have any duration, from 1 minute to many hours.
2. Randomize question order and shuffle answers. Make sure that each quiz taker has their unique experience while taking your tests.
3. Show results to quiz takers when all of them finished the test. If needed, HmmQuiz won't show test results to your quiz takers until the test time for a specific group of quiz takers is over.
1. Grading with points or "correct" and "wrong". Choose the grading mode according to your needs.
2. Automatic and manual grading. You can grade answers to some particular questions manually, even if they were already automatically graded by HmmQuiz.
3. Partially correct answers. While using grading with points, you can grade answers manually as partially correct, with a 0.5-point step (for example, 6.5 out of 10 points).
1. Set an active period. You can define the time period allowing your quiz takers to take a test when it's suitable for them.
2. Set an automatic start. A test can be automatically started for all quiz takers simultaneously at some specific point in time. In this case quiz takers have to take the test when you decided they have to.
3. Set a manual start. Start a test for all quiz takers immediately by pressing the "Start" button whenever you need it, without the necessity to schedule a specific time in advance.
Seven types of questions
1. Which planet do we live on?
2. Which planets don't we live on?
True or false
3. Earth is the biggest planet.
Type in the answer
4. Name any two planets but Earth.
Fill in the blank
5. Fill in the blanks.
We live on . It is a .
Multiple choice text
6. Choose the answers.
We live on EarthVenusMars. It is a cityplanet.
7. Write everything you know about Earth.
Plenty of other features
Use three types of user accounts
Add administrators, instructors (administrators with limited privileges), and quiz takers.
Group quiz takers into classes
Create as many quiz takers groups as you need and assign tests to them.
Get results in real time
When your quiz taker finishes a test, you will instantly see their individual result and updated aggregate result.
Add images or YouTube videos
Upload images or embed YouTube videos to make your questions more interesting.
Reuse questions from your Question Pool
Create a question once and use it unlimited number of times in unlimited number of tests.
Create and take tests on any device
Use HmmQuiz in the web browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Choose your HmmQuiz subscription plan
Basic limited features
50 quiz takers
5 groups (classes)
3 basic question types
no questions import
no results export
standard "Log in" page
$ 9 / month
15-day FREE trial period
For individual professionals
100 quiz takers
20 groups (classes)
all 7 question types
$ 19 / month
Use full power of HmmQuiz
300 quiz takers
your "Log in" page
$ 69 / month
Large number of quiz takers
1000 quiz takers
$ 219 / month